West Oakland Street Tree Planting Initiative, Proposition 12, the Watershed, Wildlife and Parks Improvement Bond Act of 2000, Urban Forest Grant
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- West Oakland Street Tree Planting Initiative, Proposition 12, the Watershed, Wildlife and Parks Improvement Bond Act of 2000, Urban Forest Grant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project, to be carried out in the City of Oakland, involves the planting of 662 trees throughout the City of Oakland. It is anticipated that this project will commence in September, 2002 and be completed by January 2005 expecting maintenance. Trees will be native and non-native ornamentals that have been selected for their disease resistance, adaptation to the urban landscape, shade capacity, and minimal litter production. Trees will be 15 gallon size, and all trees will be planted, staked and tied, watered and maintained in accordance with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection's tree planting guidelines.
- Contact Information
Department of Forestry And Fire Protection
Northern Regional Headquarters 135 Ridgeway
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Phone : (707) 576-2936
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- As lead agency under CEQA, the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection finds that this project is Categorically Exempt. This project involve minor alterations to land and vegetation inlcuding the planting of new landscaping trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.