City of Ontario Reforestation Project 12, the Watershed, Wildlife and Parks Improvement Bond Act of 2000, Urban Forest Grant
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- City of Ontario Reforestation Project 12, the Watershed, Wildlife and Parks Improvement Bond Act of 2000, Urban Forest Grant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project, to be carried out by the City of Ontario Public Works Department, involves the planting of 1200 trees throughout the city of Ontario. It is anticipated that this project will commence in November of 2002 and will be completed by January of 2005 except for maintenance. Trees will be native and non-native ornamentals that have been selected for their disease resistance, adaptation to the urban landscape, shade capacity, and minimal litter production. Trees will be 15 gallon size, and all trees will be planted, staked and tied, watered and maintained in accordance with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection's tree planting guidelines.
- Contact Information
Department of Forestry And Fire Protection
Sierra South Area Office 2524 Mulberry Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone : (909) 320-6124
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- As lead agency under CEQA, the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection finds that this project is Categorically Exempt. This project involve minor alterations to land and vegetation inlcuding the planting of new landscaping trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.