Leucadia Flow Storm Drain System Project (02/03-SD-12)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Leucadia Flow Storm Drain System Project (02/03-SD-12)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of regrading basin 1 to a configuration that will double the existing size, installing a 30 foot 24 inch RCP storm drain, and installing a 48 inch CMP riser on the inlet side of the existing 36 inch RCP which connects basin 1 to basin 2. Basin 1 will be revegetation with native vegetation. The improvements to Basin 1 will require minor modifications to the existing parking lot. The lot reconfiguration will add 4 parking spaces.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3(e,d) & 4 (a,b) Sec 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.