Emergency Tilted Concrete Slabs Repair - Bourn Clubhouse
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Emergency Tilted Concrete Slabs Repair - Bourn Clubhouse
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair approximately four tilted concrete slabs located south of Bourn Clubhouse at Empire Mine State Historic Park, which present a tripping hazard to general public. Drill a small diameter holes into corners of tilted slabs, then pressure-pump grout into holes to raise slabs level with adjacent walkway. Project protected public health and safety.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- sec. 15269
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of emergency repair of an existing uneven concrete walkway that has become a public safety hazard.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.