HHWVAR990701R3 - Three-year Variance Renewal for Kings Waste and Recycling Authority's Agricultural Waste Oil Collection Program
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- HHWVAR990701R3 - Three-year Variance Renewal for Kings Waste and Recycling Authority's Agricultural Waste Oil Collection Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Variance to Kings Waste and Recycling Authority sponsored collection centers from permit requirements. The variance is limited to the acceptance of up to 55 gallon of agricultural used oil from Kings Coundy agricultural growers. The collections provide appropriate means of disposing of hazardous waste.
- Contact Information
Charles A. McLaughlin
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Hazardous Waste Management Program 8800 Cal Center Drive, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95826-3200
Phone : (916) 255-3642
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, Section 15061 (b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- 1. The used oil and management activity has been determined to be insignificant or unimportant as a potential hazard to human health and safety and the environment and 2. Packaging, labeling and placarding of the used oil for transportation on the highways are adequately regulated and enforced by the U.S. Department of Transportation, the California Highway Patrol, and the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.