Three-year Variane o Butte County to Collect and Transport Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator (CESQG) Wastes HHWVAR020704
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Three-year Variane o Butte County to Collect and Transport Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator (CESQG) Wastes HHWVAR020704
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Variance to Butte County from hazardous waste permit and manifest requirements of Health and Safety Code sections 25201 and 25160. The variance authorizes Butte County to collect and to transport CESQG wastes using a registered transporter. Individual receipts will be provided to the CESQG and the collected wastes will be delivered under bill-of-lading to a permit-by-rule household hazardous waste collection facility for further management.
- Contact Information
Charles A. McLaughlin
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Hazardous Waste Management Program 8800 Cal Center Drive, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95826-3200
Phone : (916) 255-3642
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, Section 15061 (b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- 1) Qualified personnel, trained in hazardous waste management, will conduct the collection and transportation, and all activities will be carefully regulated by variance conditions to protect human health and the environment; and 2) The limited term of operation and quick removal of wastes offsite limit the potential for any risk of upset or accident.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.