De La Ossa Adobe House Museum (02/03-A-13)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- De La Ossa Adobe House Museum (02/03-A-13)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of construction and installation of updated interpretive exhibits and historic furnishings is an historic adobe, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Work will include stabilizing and restoring newly identified decorative wall murals. Most exhitits will be free standing; any attached exhibits, i.e., lighting, hardware, will be minimal and reversible, and primarily attached to the previously replaced floor, which is not historic fabric.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3768
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31, Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.