Removal of Non-Historic Facilities (02/03-A14)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Removal of Non-Historic Facilities (02/03-A14)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removal of specific non-historic facilities within the park: a) in Bone Canyon-deteriorated pipe corrals; b) in Sarah's Point vicinity-temporary hay barn, fence around the practice polo arena. Project will include dismantling of corrals, fencing, and miscellaneous wood features, and the disconnection and capping of water supply to horse watering stations. Excavation will be limited to minimum necessary to remove concrete piers/footings. Erosion and run-off issues will be addressed using best management practices. All work is to be accomplished in previously disturbed areas and will not disturb any cultural or natural resources.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3768
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1,4; sec. 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use. Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the enviornment. Surface will be restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.