Very low density residential/ R-1-5 single-family residential suburban zoning district.
The Woodside-Atherton Auxiliary to Lucille Salter Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University requested the following changes to the Allied Arts Guild (75 Arbor Road):
1. A General Plan Amendment to change the existing very low-density residential land use designation to public and quasi-public/other; and
2. Architectural Control approval for exterior modifications to two existing buildings and landscaping improvements on a portion of the Allied Arts Guild property.
City of Menlo Park
701 Laurel Street
Menlo Park, CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.