Los Angeles Mission College Facilities Master Plan EIR
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles Community College District
- Document Title
- Los Angeles Mission College Facilities Master Plan EIR
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preparation
- Present Land Use
- OS-1XL-current College campus; PF-1VL-park, golf course, and Pacoima Wash areas
- Document Description
- Los Angeles Mission College is initiating environmental studies on its proposed Master Plan, which seeks to create a more active and productive Mission College-educationally, economically, and in the community. The proposed Master Plan would accommodate a maximum future enrollment of 15,000 new students and would include expansion and improvement of existing facilities, construction of new facilities on property adjacent to the College, and recreational improvements to the surrounding El Cariso Park and Golf Course. In the coming months, a Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) will be prepared that will include the results on an extensive review of the proposed projects' environmental effects. Upon completion in early 2003, the DEIR document will be made available for public review and comment.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles Community College District
13356 Eldridge Ave.
Sylmar, CA 91342-3245
Phone : (818) 367-7236
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- Eldridge Ave., Hubbard Street, Shimshaw Ave.
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Air Quality Biological Resources Geology/Soils Hydrology/Water Quality Land Use/Planning Mineral Resources Noise Public Services Recreation Transportation cultural, utilities, mandatory findings of significance
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 7 (DOT) California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Los Angeles Region 4 (RWQCB) California State Lands Commission (SLC) Department of Water Resources Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW) Department of Toxic Substances Control
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.