2 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Vacant land, Interim Rural Residential (I-R) zone district with a General Plan land use designation of Suburban Residential (SR)
A 5 parcel land division.
Shasta County Department of Resource Mgmt, Planning Division
Quartz Hill Road and Ski Way
Buckeye and Live Oak
Kesick Reservoir, Sacramento River
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
County of Shasta
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.