CDFG is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement (SAA #6-127-99) pursuant to Section 1603 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Gateway Business Park, LLC. The applicant proposes to subdivide a 191.60 acre property into 113.5 acres of light industrial use and 78.10 acres of commercial use designation. Implementation of the project will result in direct impacts to five reaches of St. Joseph's Wash.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.