CDFG is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement (SAA#6-2002-21) pursuant to Section 1603 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Highpointe Communities. The applicant proposes to construct one (1) road crossing and one (1) utility crossing (sewer line). The project proposes to perform a small amount of "day lighting" to the slopes of the blue line stream associated with the 58.75 acres of 147 single-family residential units and two (2) open space lots. The project will impact 0.31 acre of CDFG jurisdictional streambed, which is characterized by eucalyptus, mulefat, willow, and oaks.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.