Safety Fence and Parking Pad-Campsite #1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Safety Fence and Parking Pad-Campsite #1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a safety fence around large Valley Oak tree (located between Campsites #1 and #20) and remove/replace parking pad at Campsite #1 in Henry W. Coe State Park due to falling tree branch hazard. Signs will be placed on fence advising public that camping is prohibited within fenced area. Project will protect public safety and support continued use.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1, 3; sec. 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of a n existing facility and the construction of a small facility (safety fence), involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.