Emergency North Gate Road Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Emergency North Gate Road Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Emergency repair of road damage and failed 24-inch culvert at the lower North Gate Road in Mount Diablo State Park to protect public safety and support continued use of the facility. Monitors will be on-site throughout constuction, in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and policies.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the emergency repair of an existing highway damaged by recent land subsidence and possible gradual earth movement and includes specific actions necessary to prevent an additional emergency (complete road failure) in the immediate future.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.