San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rules: Rules 4311
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rules: Rules 4311
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District rules: Rule 4311 (flares)-adopted June 20, 2002.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 East Gettysburg
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-5800
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The SJVUAPCD investigated the possible environmental impacts of the proposed project. Based on the lack of the evidence to the contrary, there is no possibility that the project may have a significant effect on the environment, the project is not subject to CDQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.