Gaviota SP Back Country Trail Maintenance (01/02-CCG-24)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Gaviota SP Back Country Trail Maintenance (01/02-CCG-24)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of maintaining existing trails within Gaviota State Park. Routine maintenance consists of trimming back vegetation, correcting the out slope and fixing minor erosion damage.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to the cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (Class 1).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.