Bank Stabilization and Muskrat Deterrent
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Bank Stabilization and Muskrat Deterrent
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Placement of gravel, dirt fill, native sod mats, and cedar logs in two locations to stabilize banks and create sections of the bank that are impervious to muskrat invasion.
- Contact Information
James C. Pedri
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4845
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will result in improvement of habitat for fish & wildlife resources and greater fish production.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.