Clean Clogged Culverts in Alpine County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- Clean Clogged Culverts in Alpine County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposal is to use a vactor, similar to a large vacuum cleaner, to removed sediment from within various culverts in Alpine County on State Routes 4, 88, 89. Equipment will be parked along the road and then the vactor tube will be placed within the culvert and sediment will be removed. There is the potential that some sediment will exit the culvert and not be suctioned up by the tube.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 10
P.O. Box 2048 1976 East Charter Way
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-7427
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing structures or facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.