Gaviota Las Cruces WTP Drainline and Backwash Drywalls
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Gaviota Las Cruces WTP Drainline and Backwash Drywalls
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of several activities to improve water quality at the Las Cruces Water Treatment plant. These activities include excavating up to three 4 ft. diameter by 40 feet deep drywells in an existing parking lot, trenching 300 feet from an existing backwash pond to the parking lot, installation of a new 1000 gallon water settling system and gravity fed drainline less than 100' in length to Las Canovas Creek. This project is supplemental to the backwash pond addition constructed in SCH #2000128349.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.