Gloria A. Siegle/Lake Combie Mobile Home Village
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Gloria A. Siegle/Lake Combie Mobile Home Village
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of a 2-inch pipeline and appurtenances from the existing NID water main for approximately 200 feet to the existing water distrubution system of Lake Combie Village Mobile Home Park, and replacement of the broken irrigation line and main line.
- Contact Information
D.O.H.S. Division of Drinking Water & Environmental Management
601 North 7th Street, MS 92 P.O. Box 942732
Sacramento, CA 94234-7320
Phone : (916) 327-6056
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, 3, Sec. 15302 & 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Lake Combie Mobile Home Village will be consolidating to the Nevada Irrigation District.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.