Torrey Pines Veldt Grass Characterization Study
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Torrey Pines Veldt Grass Characterization Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of sampling exotic vegetation and conducting auger tests up to 1 meter in depth for soil samples in various location.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource(class6).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.