El Capitan SB Ste 68 Camp Host Utilities C - Loop (01/02-CCG-22)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- El Capitan SB Ste 68 Camp Host Utilities C - Loop (01/02-CCG-22)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of relocating the existing camp host site at #87 to site #68 in the C - Loop at El Capitan State Beach. The project will include enlarging the existing asphalt pad at site #68 and hooking up utilities.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, 4; Sec 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archeologust will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3). Srurface will be restored (Class 4).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.