San Buenaventura SB Pier Lot Exit Warning Sign Installation (01/02-CCV-21)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- San Buenaventura SB Pier Lot Exit Warning Sign Installation (01/02-CCV-21)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing the existing warning sign and electrical service at the exit lane at San Buenaventura State Beach - Pier Lot.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Also Declared Emergency (Section 15269). No potection for significant impacts to the environment. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (Class 1).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.