Lake Perris - Phone Line for Surcom (01/02-IE-26)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Lake Perris - Phone Line for Surcom (01/02-IE-26)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of installing less than 700 feet of conduit in a trench 36 inches deep by eight inches wide to provide improved phone service to an existing communications facility.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1b, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.