La Purisima SHP Iceplant Removal (01/02-CCM-23)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- La Purisima SHP Iceplant Removal (01/02-CCM-23)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removing iceplant (Carpobrotus edulis), a non-native invasive plant species, from the park.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4d, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticapted. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of impacts to cultural resources. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (Class 4). Project will result in the improvement of habitat for fishg and wildlife resources (Class 4d).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.