Red Rock Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan)
- Document Title
- Red Rock Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves rehabilitation of existing pavement widening roadway shoulders, extending P upgrading culverts of other drainage features, upgrading road corrections replacing a bridge deck, and adding RSP where necessary. Improvements benefit public and wildlife.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), South
P.O. Box 9428 2501 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (530) 542-5426
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is designed to repair, maintain and perform minor alterations of existing structures. Avoidance of potential adverse impacts to water quality has been incoporated into project design.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.