2 Documents in Project
City of Fresno
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Material Recovery Facility/ M-1, Light Manufacturing/ Light Industrial
Authorization to construct a 46,000 square foot expansion of the Sunset Material Recovery Facility and Transfer Station (Sunset Waste) on an approximately 10 acre site within the M-1, Light Manufacturing District. The project is located within the Edison Community Plan.
City of Fresno Planning Division
Elm Ave & Vine Ave
Bigby Villa Elem; Computech MS, Edison HS
Notice of Determination
City of Fresno
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.