Pilot Project for Temporary Discharge of Recycled Water and Groundwater for Lake Elsinore Replenishment
NOD - Notice of Determination
Discharge of Recycled Water into Lake Elsinore from EVMWD and from the Eastern Municipal Water District, and for 10,000 acre-feet of groundwater from the Island Wells, to be used as makeup water to help maintain a desired level of 1240 feet above sea level in Lake Elsinore. This Project is undertaken pursuant to Santa Ana Regional Water Control Board 02-8, a copy of which is attached.
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
31315 Chaney Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92531-7544
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.