Los Angeles Unified School District, Proposed Belmont Elementary School No. 6, Removal Action Work Plan Approval
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Proposed Belmont Elementary School No. 6, Removal Action Work Plan Approval
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A RAW will describe how the clean up procedures for the soil excavation and off-site disposal will be performed. During the proposed excavation, no unauthorized persons will be allowed on the site.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1011 North Grandview Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201
Phone : (714) 484-5334
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- sec. 15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor cleanup actions taken to mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.