South Carlsbad Community Center Renovations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- South Carlsbad Community Center Renovations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of reorganizing the interior spaces of an existing historic building, fulfilling ADA requirements and replacing several doors and windows.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1,31;sec. 15301, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use. Project is limited to maintenance, repair, stabilization, rehabilitation, restoration, preservation, conservation or reconstruction of historical resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.