Cornfields Temporary Information Site IPU Phase I
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Cornfields Temporary Information Site IPU Phase I
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of developing an approximately one-half acre of the Cornfields acquisition into a temporary information site and informal public open space area. Clean fill soils, compatible with the existing soils, will be brought in and stabilized to prevent erosion. Parking for six vehicles, with two accessible stalls will be provided on decomposed granite with railroad tie borders and bumper stops. Native trees or shrubs will be boxed or buried in fill, an open area and an interpretive panel or structure will be constructed, and a self-contained portable restroom facility will be placed onsite.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 4,11;sec.15304, 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanenet effects on the environment, surface will be restored if necessary per the future general planning efforts and, project does not result in the taking of endangered, rare, or threatened plant or animal species or significant erosion and sedimentation of surface waters. Project consists of construction and placement of minor structures and facilities for designed for public use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.