CODAR Facility Installation and Operation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- CODAR Facility Installation and Operation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install Coastal Open Dynamic Applications Radar (CODAR) equipment at Gerstle Cove in Salt Point State Park. Equipment includes one transmitting antenna, one receiving antenna, two transceiver antennae, and data processing equipment, radio modems, computer, power supplies, inside the restroom and visitor center. Equipment will be installed and operated by the Bodega Marine Lab to collect data on ocean currents, dispersal of marine animals, etc.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1, 6; sec. 15301, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the minor alteration of existing facilities by the addition of exterior antennae, and interior electronic equipment used for data collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.