Private Pier for Gene Landen APN 32-110-04
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan)
- Document Title
- Private Pier for Gene Landen APN 32-110-04
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A historic pier has been reduced from 300 ft long to 4-feet-long because of years of wind and wave action. The project proponent will construct a 91'x6' pier to return the function of the pier.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), South
P.O. Box 9428 2501 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 95731
Phone : (530) 542-5425
- South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction or conversion of small structures-Accessory Strucutres. The pier is replacing a 4 foot pier that was once 300 feet long.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.