Interpretive Panel Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Interpretive Panel Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install 16 interpretive panels at various points along the "Trail Through Time". All signs will be placed along the existing trail in previously disturbed soils. A DPR archeologist will assist in the selection of the specific sites for the signs.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 3; sec. 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the installation of appurtenant structures (signing) along an existing trail facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.