Emergency Radio Repeater Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Emergency Radio Repeater Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Allow the installation of an emergency radio repeater and remote automated weather station by the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District in the Summit Building. The project will provide for communications during fire-fighting and other emergencies and provide fire forecasters more information.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 3; sec. 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the installation of new small equipment in an existing structure with no major modifications required.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.