Lease of Structure to be Used as an Office/Locker Room on Temporary Foundation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- Document Title
- Lease of Structure to be Used as an Office/Locker Room on Temporary Foundation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CHP Mt. Shasta Area office is proposing to lease 1,440 square feet of modular building space (double wide modular facility) to be situated on existing CHP property and used for additional office/ locker room space.
- Contact Information
Department of California Highway Patrol
Facilities Section 860 Stillwater Road
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Phone : (916) 375-4163
- Mount Shasta
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of a double-wide modular building sited on existing CHP property located adjacent to an existing CHP building. This modular building will be used for additional office/ locker room space for the Mt. Shasta Area office and will provide a sergeants office and female locker room.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.