Clay Oval Track Area Conversion to BMX Track and Skateboard Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Clay Oval Track Area Conversion to BMX Track and Skateboard Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of this project will be limited to the area of an existing facility within Prairie City SVRA. The project will change an existing motorized clay oval track area into a non-motorized recreation area with a BMX bike track and a skateboard facility. The project will consist of grading and designing fill material of the existing clay oval track for the BMX track. A second part of this project will be to construct a concrete Skateboard facility with a six foot high chain-link fence, also within the existing clay oval area. An existing dirt 100-car parking lot will receive an additional layer of aggregate base material with ADA access to the redesigned facility. A concessions building will be installed to serve both venues for fee collection, food and parts sales. A restroom building will be installed near the concessions structure. The project will include landscaping with shade ramadas, bleachers, shade trees, a grass play area, lighting, picnic tables and a tot-lot.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 455-9982
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife spp.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.