Mine Yard ADA Access Path and Yard Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mine Yard ADA Access Path and Yard Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct ADA-accessible concrete pathways connecting the restroom, Visitor Center, and mine yard area of Empire Mine State Historic Park to provide ADA-compliant access within the park, protect public safety, improve existing facilities, and support continued maintenance. Existing useable portions of paths and ramps will be repaired and/or upgraded, and incorporated into the design.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair of existing facilities, resulting in negligible increase in use beyond current levels; construction of a limited number of new, small structures (ramps and landings); and minor public alterations in the condition of land (pathway construction) that will not invlove removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.