California Department of Transportation, District 3
Greenwood Creek Bridge Replacement Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project will replace the Greenwood Creek Bridge with a new, two-lane bridge with 3.6-meter (12-foot) lanes and 2.4-meter (8-foot) shoulders and an overall length of 169 meters (554 feet). The new bridge will be constructed parallel to the east side of the existing bridge, and Route 1 will be realigned to connect the new bridge.
Caltrans District 3
Environmental Unit S-1
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.