Coal Canyon North Parcel Debris Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Coal Canyon North Parcel Debris Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removing dilapitated structures, garbage, and other debris left behind by former tenants.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1,4; sec. 15301,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1). Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (class 4).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.