San Luis Reservoir Service Yard Paving
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- San Luis Reservoir Service Yard Paving
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pave a portion of the existing service yard (approximately 5,000 square feet at two locations) in San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area to prevent erosion, protect park equipment, and support continued use and maintenance of the facility.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Setion 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of existing public facilities, resulting in negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.