Phone Line Campground Host Site 110
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Phone Line Campground Host Site 110
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of installing a phone connection to an existing camp host site campsite, and will involve cutting approximately 50 feet of existing pavement, trenching to a depth of approximately 8 inches, installing conduit, and repaving in previously disturbed soil with no known cultural resources or vegetation. Work will be conducted in conjuction with other patchwork necessitated by a water line repair.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3768
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.