Miscellaneous Repairs to Dodson's General Building
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Miscellaneous Repairs to Dodson's General Building
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of miscellaneous repairs to a non significant structure within a historic district (painting, replacing wainscoting, pest/termite eradication, etc., that are routine maintenance in nature. Repairs will be in keeping with the historic nature of the park.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3768
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.