Proposed Central New Senior High School No. 2 (aka Eller Media) Removal Action Workplan (RAW)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Proposed Central New Senior High School No. 2 (aka Eller Media) Removal Action Workplan (RAW)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Removal Action Workplan specifies cleanup procedures to be implemented at the proposed Central New Senior High School No. 2 site for the immediate excavation, removal, backfill, and off-site disposal of soils impacted with metals, specifically lead, arsenic, chromium and cadmium. Excavation and sampling are expected to occur over a ten day period.
- Contact Information
Craig M. Kindlin
Department of Toxic Substances Control
400 P Street, 4th Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (559) 243-4593
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity is aminor cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance, with the removal action costing approximately $231,000.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.