Addition of six portable classrooms and one portable administrative unit to Guajome Park Academy
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Vista Unified School District
- Document Title
- Addition of six portable classrooms and one portable administrative unit to Guajome Park Academy
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Addition of six portable classrooms and a portable unit to be used as an administrative office to the school site.
- Contact Information
Vista City Unified School District
1234 Arcadia Avenue
Vista, CA 92084-3404
Phone : (760) 726-2170
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 14, 11; sec 15314, 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- The six portable classrooms will be placed within existing school grounds and is less than the ten classrooms allowed under class 14. The 12' x 60' portable will be used as an administrative office and will not increase the student population. A portable administrative office and a small parking lot are considered accessory uses in a Class 11 exemption. There is no reasonable probability that the project will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances because the site is already developed with a school and site improvements will be sensitive to the surrounding environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.