European Bean Grass Prescribed Burn
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- European Bean Grass Prescribed Burn
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct a prescribed burn to remove the existing thatch of the invasive European beach grass to expose resprouts for hand removal by shovel. The burn will improve habitat for native flora and fauna. Monitoring will determine effectiveness of this prescription for future removals.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 - Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will maintain native growth.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.