California Water Service Company - Visalia System, Nish Connection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- California Water Service Company - Visalia System, Nish Connection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project was to connect a recently purchased existing system to the Visalia system, and to upgrade two wells of the purchased system with new treatment units.
- Contact Information
Department of Health Services
1040 East Herndon Ave. Suite 205
Fresno, CA 93720-3158
Phone : (916) 327-6056
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15301,60101,15282
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the Department of Health Services has issued a water supply permit (permit number 03-12-02P-001) for the above described project on April 12, 2002, and has determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.