New Comfort Station - Main Parking Lot
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- New Comfort Station - Main Parking Lot
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a new ADA-compliant public comfort station at the main parking lot in Columbia State Historic Park to meet increased visitor demand, provide ADA accessibility, and support continued use and maintenance.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 3; sec. 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction of one new, small facility and associated utility extensions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.