Broken Oak Lane Water Tank Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Broken Oak Lane Water Tank Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing an existing 186,000 gallon deterioration redwood water storage tank with a 210,000 gallon steel water storage tank on the existing concrete pad on an easement granted the Cuyamaca Water District. CWD will temporarily lay road base to hold a short-term 10,000 gallon tank on their easement to service customers during construction. No soil will be disturbed, road base will be removed and pre-existing conditions retored. One limb on a black oak tree that overhangs the water tank will be removed, which will not damage the tree. Materials will be staged at turnout on Engineers Road, and the area will be restored to original condition at end of project.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 2,4; sec. 15302,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (class 2). Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (class 4). Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the environment (class 4e). Surface wil be restored (class 4f).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.